Commercial HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Services
With a staff of 175 Service Technicians servicing over 12,000 HVAC systems, Southern Air is recognized as one of the top HVAC service contractors in the Southeast.
The focus of the Service Division is providing industry leading 24/7 maintenance, repair and replacement services to a broad range of industrial, commercial and institutional customers in the service footprint covered by our 11 service branch locations.
Southern Air Service Technicians are thoroughly trained and equipped with the best tools and technology to diagnose and repair all types of HVAC systems and components
Current Customer? Visit our Customer Portal
There’s a saying in our business, “If you don’t schedule time for maintenance, your equipment will schedule it for you!”
Regular service of your HVAC equipment will keep it running efficiently while extending the equipment life.
Southern Air allows you to design your maintenance program and invoicing schedule. You are free to terminate the plan at any time you choose. With Southern Air’s commitment to quality service and support, we believe we’ll become the HVAC service you trust.
Service Agreement Plan Benefits
- Test equipment and components
- Inspection of equipment operation and component integrity
- Clean equipment and components
- Align, lubricate, tighten, and adjust equipment components
We are specialists in protecting all your mechanical equipment and systems that use water in their processes.
Serving the needs of the industrial, commercial, institutional and health care sectors, our programs are designed to help reduce energy costs, extend equipment life and minimize maintenance and downtime. Using state-of-the-art feed and control equipment and high quality chemicals, we deliver exceptional service to protect your system from scale, corrosion and biological fouling. We specialize in cooling towers, chillers, steam boilers, water softeners and closed loop systems.
- Chemical-Free Sanitation
- Testing and Analysis
- Cleaning and Repair
- Legionella Testing
- Routine Maintenance
- Laboratory Analysis
- Service Reports/Communications
24/7 Repair and Replace
Southern Air provides 24/7 full service repair and replacements for all types of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
We handle projects for replacing or adding equipment, system retrofits and facility expansions. We work within your budgets and your deadlines to ensure your HVAC systems run smoothly. Our 24/7 service support staff and in-house design/build capabilities give you the confidence to manage your business knowing your building is operating efficiently.
- Refrigerant recovery and handling per EPA guidelines
- Hot water and steam boiler systems
- Rooftop units and split systems
- Chilled and hot water fan coil systems
- Exhaust and make-up air systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Dehumidification systems
- Exhaust and make-up air systems
- Pneumatic controls systems, air compressors and driers
- Building automated control systems
- System commissioning and re-commissioning
- Test and balance services
- Filtration systems
- Filter-changing programs
- Variable air volume systems (VAVs)
- Air handling units
- Servicing centrifugal, reciprocating, scroll and screw chiller systems (Carrier, York, Trane and McQuay)
Building Automation Solutions
Commercial, industrial and educational buildings run their energy systems (such as boilers, chillers, pumps, VAV boxes, fan coil units, lighting, alarm systems, and more) by using building automation systems.
Your facility’s automated systems can be controlled and monitored by you to analyze energy consumption data, history logs, alerts for scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting issues that could otherwise go unnoticed until a system malfunction.
Southern Air designs, sells, installs, and services a wide range of building controls systems. With our state-of-the-art services to the industrial, commercial, and institutional markets, we can solve the most complicated problems or improve the performance of your existing system.
Our team is trained and certified to support Honeywell, Trane, Johnson Controls, LG systems.
- We work with you to understand your buildings comfort and energy usage trends
- Visually verify operation of all your systems
- View, analyze and evaluate systems, programs and event logs and make corresponding adjustments to keep smooth operation of equipment
- Review the controls network data, alarms, and trend logs. Determine inconsistencies and perform corrective measures through calibration or loop tuning methods
- Check temperature and humidity sensors for accuracy, and calibrate as needed
- Modulate damper actuators and check for smooth operation
- Check static sensors for accuracy
- Save a copy of the database once annually
- Report findings to the Customer
Commercial buildings need the support of professional plumbers to function correctly. These properties need to bring fresh water in to the building, dispose of waste water safely, and properly maintain these intricate piping systems.
In commercial spaces, plumbing usage is higher due to a larger volume of people using the facilities on a daily basis. Many commercial buildings have multiple floors with numerous bathrooms full of sinks, toilets, urinals and complex piping for waste and access to city water lines.
Southern Air’s Commercial Plumbers not only understand these sophisticated systems, but also understand when there is a break down, your need for a solution is urgent.
If it’s got water in it, Southern Air’s Commercial Plumbing can fix it!
- Maintenance and/or installation of sewer lines
- Medical gas
- Hydronic hot water piping
- Chilled water piping
- Water heaters
- Faucets, sinks, drains, and toilets
- Connecting your business to city water lines and sewage